Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Visual appealing blogs

I have to say that I don't have a particular blog that I follow frequently. However, I would occasionally visit fashion blogs and graphic designers blog since I love art and design.

An interesting blog that I thought is visual appealing is http://www.youmightlikethis.com/. This is a fairly new blog that posts various topics such as elements of design, typography, photography, computers, video, and fashion.

The blog itself is easy to read and the content is mainly pictures of art, design, or photos. The design of the blog can be viewed as minimalist, with plain white background and simple fonts. Each post has a title, a brief information about the post, and pictures. The focus of the blog is not necessary the writing, but more towards the visual appealing pictures. On the right hand side of the blog there is a link to the blogger’s info, facebook page, twitter, and other contact information.

Overall, I think this blog is easy to read and has interesting posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment