Friday, April 16, 2010

Financial Blogs that point things out for me

Being a business economics major, I am constantly searching market trends to maximize my investments (stocks & mutual/exchange funds) when the market is on an uptrend, while moving my assets more towards 'safer' allocations such as bonds and CD's on downtrends. A particular blog that I enjoy visiting is http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/, which has some very good advice on personal finance. Not only are they informative articles, they are craftily written so they are very interesting to read. I highly encourage everybody to check it out.

The main reason why I like this blog is because most blogs are just some daily ramblings or insight on a particular subject. There's nothing wrong with this, as that is what the purpose of the blog is for -- nobody forced you to read particularly un-cited sources. However, Iwillteachyoutoberich actually gives out good finance deals once in a while, sort of like slickdeals but with financial products and investments.This way, good, reliable information that can grow my money more are delivered right to fingers. And that is what makes a blog worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment