Thursday, April 29, 2010

Number of McDonals and Starbucks Shops in the World


This infographic really caught my eye with the use of simple clean maps and graphs to give information about two industry giants. I really liked the map on Starbucks because it clearly explained and showed the main inputs that go into a cup of coffee and what country most of the material originates from. The map really helped show the global contribution to the company's products. I also liked the use of size on the map showing McDonald's, and found it a little more difficult to read because of the overlapping bubbles. However, it quickly made sense to me and really surprised me as to how many other McDonald's restaurants were spread across the globe, even in places like South Africa, and a few tiny islands that I cannot even name.

No comments:

Post a Comment