Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogs from a Non-Blogger

Well, as the title says, I don't visit any blogs regularly, so I just browsed around the internet in search of some. One of the formats I found aesthetically pleasing was http://www.smashingmagazine.com/ . What I like about this particular blog, is that it is easy to distinguish between blog posts, most have a bold title with a picture in the middle of the text, and it is centered to the left. It is much easier to look at the blogs when the advertisements are all pushed to one side, as opposed to a blog with content I find entertaining, but not very visually pleasing: failblog.org .FAIL Blog is very crowded, and it has the ads on both sides of the posts, which is distracting. So I would say that clean, consistent designs of blogs are what I like visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment